Sunday, August 1, 2010

BP_14 Dreamweaver Journey Part 3

Okay so I am getting the hang of what this CSS is all about! I actually learned a cool and interesting tool on making links standout with their own little background.  I've always wondered how people were able to do that.  I am hoping in the tutorials to follow it will teach me how to make my background transparent so that I can have a logo as wallpaper and still view the words well.





My attempt after watching the tutorial

I am excited about all the things that CSS can do as opposed to just modifying a page's properties.  What a difference one tutorial makes.  I am looking forward to learning more tools.  Off to my next tutorial.  Hopefully soon I can post a finished website after completing all the tutorials! I love lynda.com wish I would have known about this before!

No comments:

Post a Comment